General conditions of sale
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Virtual Taekwondo made by private and business customers.
Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the option to order represent a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract. By placing your order, you accept the offer and the sales contract is concluded. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail to the e-mail address you provided.
Prices and shipping costs
The prices awarded are final prices including sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are no shipping costs for the programs as they take place virtually.
We reserve the right to postpone training sessions that would take place on international public holidays 24 hours in advance.
If the training session can’t take place due to technical problems (e.g. unstable internet connection or defective camera) a new training session will be scheduled by the Virtual Taekwondo-team.
Payment is made on delivery using PayPal PLUS offering you
- credit card
- direct debit
Right of retention
The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention if his counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
Delivery will be made virtually to the mail address specified by the customer worldwide.
Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Virtual Taekwondo until all claims against the customer from the purchase contract have been paid in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell the goods nor dispose of them; in particular, the customer may not contractually allow third parties to use the goods.
(1) In the case of slight negligence, Virtual Taekwondo is only liable in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations and limited to the foreseeable damage. This restriction does not apply to injury to life, limb and health. Virtual Taekwondo is not liable for other slightly negligent damage caused by a defect in the purchased program.
(2) Virtual Taekwondo is also responsible for the accidental impossibility of delivery during its delay, unless the damage would have occurred even if delivery had been made on time.
(3) The personal liability of the legal representatives, vicarious agents and employees of Virtual Taekwondo for damage caused by them through slight negligence is excluded.
In case of an acquisition of a membership the subscription will be extended automatically. The duration of the membership depends on your selection: monthly, semi-annual or annual. If you want to cancel your subscription please get in contact with us via mail. The following notice period are valid:
- monthly: 10 days before extension date
- semi-annual: 30 days before extension date
- annual: 30 days before extension date
In case of an acquisition of a personal training the date will be scheduled with you directly. Please note that a cancellation of a scheduled date is only possible latest 24 hours before the appointment will take place.